The Foot & Ankle Center of Nebraska shall be the CENTER OF EXCELLENCE in providing TOTAL care of the foot and ankle in Omaha and its surrounding area.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Ohio Street Office (Main office)
Council Bluffs Office
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Omaha, NE, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments canceled less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time.
Most insurance plans are accepted, please call our office to verify your insurance carrier.
Please contact the office regarding our financial policy.
We do accept most major credit cards (fees will apply)
- American Express
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same-day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
Facilities and Equipment
- In-office surgical suite
- On-site casting suite for custom molded orthotics and braces
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Digital x-ray
- Neuropathy testing
- Plasma rich protein therapeutic injections
- RT Therapy - Radio Frequency Nerve Ablation
- Qutenza neuropathy therapy
- Vascular screening/ultrasound